Tetagouche Stables is located 15 minutes outside of Bathurst, New Brunswick. Our farm is located on 169 acres with large pastures, wooded trails and thrives on a relaxed and fun atmosphere.We offer boarding, lessons, and day camps throughout the year.
We thank you for your interest. Please don't hesitate to contact us directly for further information!
Peter and Margie de Graaff
(506) 546 3801
3342 North Tetagouche Road
North Tetagouche N.B. E2A 5B5
Tetagouche Stables Schooling Show
August 13 2017
All riders are advised to wear a helmet.
Helmets are MANDATORY for anyone 18 and younger when mounted. (Including warm up and going to and from ring). Proper riding boots are mandatory.
- Pre-register at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All dogs must be kept on a leash.
- Limited stalls are available. Please advise early if stalls are required. Stall fees are $15.00 /day, shavings are included.
- Canteen services will be available.
- Ribbons will be awarded to top 6 competitors.
The judge’s decision is Final.
STALLIONS ARE NOT ALLOWED on the grounds
Schooling Show August 13th Starting 9 AM
All riders 19 years and under MUST wear a helmet when mounted.
In field, warm up pen, yard and waiting by gate.
Participant’s Name: __________________________________ Date of Birth: ___________________
City: ___________________________________________ Postal Code: _______________________
Name of parent(s)___________________________________________________________________
Phone: (H) _______________________________(W): _____________________________________
Medicare: _____________________________ Family Physician: _____________________________
Emergency Contact: _________________________________Phone: __________________________
E-mail: _____________________________________________ Allergies:______________________
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND RELEASE
ASSUMPTION OF RISKS, RELEASE OF INTEREST, WAIVER OF CLAIM, AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT
BY SIGNING THIS DOCUMENT YOU WILL WAIVE CERTAIN LEGAL RIGHTS INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO SUE.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!
To: Teteagouche Stables (referred to in this agreement as the “Provider”)
AND TO: ALL PROPERTY OWNERS (PRIVATE, FEDERAL, PROVINCIAL, REGIONAL AND MUNICIPAL)
On my behalf, and on the behalf of any minor children participating in these activities, for whom I am legally responsible, I agree to the following:
ASSUMPTION OF RISKS:
I am aware and understood that activities involving these horses involve many risks, dangers and hazards, including, but not limited to the following:
I am also aware that the risks, dangers and hazards referred to above exist throughout the trail, stable, practice and other areas and many are unmarked. I understand and acknowledge that no amount of caution, experience and instruction can eliminate all of the risks involved and I freely accept and fully assume all such risks, dangers and hazards and the possibility of personal injury, death, property damage and damages or loss resulting there from. RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS AND IDEMNITY AGREEMENT
In consideration of the Provider providing me or my child with their horses or sleigh riding and other services and permitting my or my child’s use of their equipment, and other facilities and the Property Owners providing me or my child with the use of their property (hereinafter collectively) referred to as “the Services”), I hereby agree as follows:
1. TO WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS that I or my child have or may in the future have against a Property Owner or the Provider, and their directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, and volunteers (all of whom are hereinafter collectively referred to as “THE RELEASEES”) and TO RELEASE THE RELEASEES from any and all liability for any loss, damage, injury or expense that I or my child may suffer, or that my or my child’s next of kin may suffer as a result of my or my child’s use of the services or due to any cause whatsoever, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE,BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR BREACH OF ANY STATUTORY OR OTHER DUTY OR CARE INCLUDING ANY DUTY OF CARE OWED UNDER THE “OCCUPIERS LIABILITY ACT” ON THE PART OF THE RELEASEES;
2. TO HOLD HARMLESS AND INDEMNIFY THE RELEASEES from any and all liability for any damages to the property of or personal injury to any third party resulting from my or my child’s use of the services;
3. This Agreement shall be effective and binding upon my or my child’s heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators, assigns and representatives in the event of my or my child’s death or incapacity;
4. This agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Province of New Brunswick; and
Any litigation involving the parties to this Agreement shall be brought within the Province of New Brunswick. PROTECTIVE HEAD GEAR & RIDING BOOTS
1. Proper riding footwear is required by all persons, regardless of age, participating in any horse related activities.
2. ALL MINORS (Horse back riders under 19 years of age) are required to wear protective head gear in the form of a high impact helmet and proper footwear.
IT IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED THAT ALL HORSE BACK RIDERS OF ANY AGE WEAR A HIGH IMPACT HELMET. 4. I (we) decline to wear a helmet(s)
In entering into this Agreement, I am not relying upon any oral or written representations or statements made by the Releasees other than what is set forth in this Agreement.
I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THIS AGREEMENT AND I AM AWARE THAT BY SIGNING THIS AGREEMENT, FROM THIS DAY FORWARD, I AM WAIVING CERTAIN LEGAL RIGHTS WHICH I, MY CHILD, MY HEIRS, NEXT OF KIN, EXECUTORS, ADMINISTRATORS, ASSIGNS AND/OR REPRESENTATIVES MAY HAVE AGAINST THE RELEASEES.
Signed this ___________________day of___________________________ 20___________.
Signature of Customer ______________________________________________________Witness__________________
(a parent or guardian must sign for children under 19)
THIS AGREEMENT MUST BE COMPLETED IN FULL, SIGNED, DATED, AND WITNESSED BEFORE ANY ACTIVITY WITH HORSES MAY BE UNDERTAKEN.